Posted by Leah (Parrish) Millan at 6:24 PM
Olivia was debriefing me on her Sunday School lesson today. She showed me her little story card that they send home with the kids, and told me that God gave bananas to the people. Hmmm... manna/bananna... maybe she'll get it next time around.
Posted by Leah (Parrish) Millan at 6:49 PM
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my hand, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must NEVER appear to be yours in anyway.
6. If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it looks just like mine, it is mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken, it's yours.
(Original author: unknown)
Posted by Leah (Parrish) Millan at 7:10 PM
Posted by Leah (Parrish) Millan at 6:41 PM
Posted by Leah (Parrish) Millan at 5:54 PM
He did eventually eat his cupcake.
Posted by Leah (Parrish) Millan at 4:54 AM
Olivia and AJ checking out the animals at the petting zoo
They really loved the hot air balloon!!
I thought this little guy was just too cute!
The magnificent Oak trees!
Olivia is all tuckered out after a busy day.
Posted by Leah (Parrish) Millan at 2:02 PM
For those of you who would like to know how potty training is going.... this picture pretty much sums it up! To be honest with you, I postponed potty training until November because.... I can. This morning Olivia came out of the bathroom with her Dora potty insert around her neck, and the conversation that followed went something like this:
Mommy: "Olivia! get that off.... wait... *click*... get that off your head. That is yucky!"
Posted by Leah (Parrish) Millan at 12:26 PM