11.25.2008

Preggo Pics


As I got ready for my OB appointment today, I thought that I had better snap a few pictures while I still can! This is me at 35 weeks. People tell me that I'm still so small, but I feel like a horse.

Only one more week of bedrest before I can let nature take its course. I asked my OB if she could be a little more specific regarding how much activity I can do in a day (that's code for: Can I go to the Charleston Child sidewalk sale on Friday?). She said that aside from a shower and grabbing a snack, I can choose one low-key activity per day as long as I'm careful to be off my feet most of the day. I'll take it!!








6 comments:

Heather said...

You look beautiful!!!

Janelle said...

I think you're adorable and yes, you are small to me anyway. You are much taller than I so you have a cute little bump rather than this monster bulge protruding from me! I think you'll be glad you took those pictures though!

Erin Neiner said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
You DO look great, my friend! I would say getting ready and looking as good as you do in this pic might be considered a low key activity...better go shopping in your pj's!!! :)

Praying for you...

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Thanks guys!

Erin-- I think that I got ready in 5 phases that morning. Put on makeup... go rest. Dry hair... go rest... curl hair... go rest. Get dressed... go rest.... find jacket and stuff you forgot upstairs... go rest. =) I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving too!!

Beth said...

Your house looks so clean and nice!!!! (well, the little corner you're showing there!) You do look beautiful. I'm praying for you. It's always so hard for me to truly rest when I'm not the one taking care of my kids. That's so weird because there's NO rest when I am the one taking care of my kids! ha! anyway... praying for you, friend.

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Thanks Beth! Alex has done an incredible job keeping everything ship-shape.