11.06.2008

In my closet sits a Gymboree bag.

It contains 3 pairs of Christmas pajamas

Very cute pajamas

And a Receipt.

If I had nothing else to purchase in life,

I would more regularly indulge in the fully-coordinated goodie goodness that is Gymboree.

We'll leave that in the hands of grandma.

But the pajamas are more than an indulgence.

They are cute.

They are snug.

They don't look like a doggie blanket after you wash them a few times.

I LOVE GYMBOREE PAJAMAS!

And they were on sale.

And this might be the first Christmas we celebrate as a family of 5.

The children need to coordinate

Because many pictures will be taken.

But the pajamas will still have to stay in the bag

With the receipt.

Just in case practical mommy finds out about them.

8 comments:

The Barkers said...

You are so funny. At least you have that Gymboree outlet right near you! When we were there in June I got several things for baby Ivy for like $2.99, including a winter dress for this winter. That is if she ever comes out and wants to wear it! I love Gymboree too. Thankfully Grandma likes to participate in Gymbucks.

Matt & Nicki said...

Thanks for taking time to comment on Erin's blog-any suggestions are readily welcomed. . I struggle going out of my way to be silly with my kids knowing the silliness is not easily ended and can get carried away. I suppose that doesn't mean we rid ourselves of it altogether though:) Thanks for the hints:)

Matt & Nicki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt & Nicki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin Neiner said...

Yes, I was online today devouring the pj's and need to plan a trip (soon) to Gymboree. Unfortunately, ours is like 45min. away!!! :( Can't wait to see the pics!!! It makes me smile just thinking about it!!!! 3 little ones running around all matchy-matchy!!!

Ben and Carissa said...

get them out of that bag, cut off the tags, and loose the recipt! Leave no evidence behind - that other mommy lady never has to know!! I agree, children must coordinate on Christmas morning. You have inspired me Leah. I may have to check out Gymboree this week!

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Carissa-- don't forget to get your circle of friends and family 30% off coupon-- if they still have them!

Unknown said...

I work at Gymboree and I must tell you that I should probably NOT work at Gymboree since being around adorable clothes and good discounts 15 hours a week breaks the bank and makes the husband just a tad upset with all the Gymboree debit lines in our checking account:)
I did matching Gymboree jammies last Christmas and I NEVER regretted it:) Can't wait to see pictures!