11.14.2008

Attention Husbands:

Be sure to add "Don't you think you have enough pillows?" to your list of unnecessary questions to ask your pregnant wife. In fact, I think that Olivia has a few on her bed that she doesn't actually use....

This blog has been sitting pretty for the last few days because the Nesting instinct has hit hard! We decided to move Olivia to the bigger room since she and Clara will eventually share a room. We also granted her request for a pink room, and boy is it pink! I'll post pictures of it when we are done. I think that the actual name of the color is "Hot to Trot"... if that tells you anything.

Have a great weekend!!

6 comments:

Erin Neiner said...

pretty blog, my friend! so you!!!

can't wait to see the "hot to trot" room!!!!

pillows???? pshaw~ one cannot have enough, I am with you on that one!

Anonymous said...

I keep voting for Clara Grace!! But it will not longer process my request:/

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Erin.. thanks!! The "hot to trot" room should be ready (as ready as it is going to be) soon =)

Kathy.. consider your vote cast!! I would hate for you to be disinfranchised in this important decision =)

Stephanie (Wolynes) Steinbart said...

Yay! I love your Christmasy blog! Those Millan girlies will live up to their new bedroom I am sure! I can't wait to see it!

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

I can't wait to see the room either!!!!