11.01.2008

I can't make this stuff up. . .

It was a beautiful evening. Alex was cleaning out the car. Olivia was peddling her tricycle around the garage in her fluffy princess skirt. I was following AJ as he rode his 3 wheeler down the street.

Smile at a neighbor here. Wave there. What a life! Now I am about 3 houses away from my own house. I stop to congratulate a neighbor on the birth of her first baby as she picks up her mail. We make a little small talk, and she asks when I'm due.

Next I hear "MOOOOOMMMY...." Here comes Olivia running up the street in nothing but her underwear, holding her shirt in one hand and her shorts in another. "Mommy, can you put these on me?"

Love it!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

another GREAT story!!!

Pumpkinhead-Michelle said...

LOL! She is great!! Gotta love those moments.

Debbie Mishoe said...

Oh my goodness...just had a good laugh!! Just remembering Abigail's little b-day party where she was running around in her underwear...she is quite hilarious!! So glad Abigail has her as a friend!!