10.30.2008

The Pumpkin Patch!
Olivia's K3 class visited a local pumpkin patch today. AJ and I chaperoned. I wasn't much of a chaperone, but I sure had a great time with my own kiddos!
My two little pumpkins!
Olivia got a pumpkin because it was included in the cost of the field trip. AJ "got" a pumpkin, but mommy put it back in the field when he forgot all about it. His pumpkin will reappear after mommy goes to Wal-Mart tomorrow.

The Giant Haystack
Had to be there moment: AJ trying to climb the giant hay mountain without touching the hay. He DID NOT like touching the hay.

Taking it all in!

Smile AJ!
Mommy muscling her way into the family photo album.

This picture just makes me smile.


1 comments:

Stephanie (Wolynes) Steinbart said...

Oh how fun! We went on our field trip today, and Canon, well, wouldn't touch the hay either. Our two boys... Looks like so much fun! I wish I could be there with you! And I also wish you would shuttle Olivia to Mrs. Steinbart's K4 class next year...sigh. :) See you soon! (ok, now we are committed to get together!)