8.13.2008

Baby Update

The Millans will be swimming in PINK once again as we prepare for the arrival of a baby GIRL. Yes, the big ultra-sound was this past Monday, and even though the big gender question was at the forefront of our minds, we are thankful that little CLARA (middle name still pending) is looking healthy and strong. I think that the ultra sound tech might have even picked up on a slight stubborn streak as baby did not wish to be photographed. She did manage to wave once before shooing us all off and burying her head in the depths mom's innards. The picture below is so funny to me. A little scary. Nevertheless, a full front-facing smile.

7 comments:

Stephanie (Wolynes) Steinbart said...

Wow! She has her mama's big eyes! I can't wait to meet little Clara!

Janelle said...

Congratulations on more pink!!! Clara is such a beautiful name and I'm sure she's going to be a little doll like the other two! You feeling OK lately?

Unknown said...

Congrats! Little sisters are so much fun. Glad to see everything is going well.

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Thank you so much! I'm feeling very good, but I'm getting to the "I hate bending over and picking things up" stage =) We are very excited about a new little girl!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Leah! I'm so happy for you and Alex. What a beautiful family!
~Emily (Brown) MacGill (your camp office helper from long ago)

Monica said...

Awesome. I am so glad you were able to find out what you are having. I like the name too...very cute!

When is your due date? Man, it seems you just told us you were pregnant!

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Emily!! Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! Of course I remember you =) What are you up to these days?

Monica-- I'm due Jan 1st =) If I don't win any free diapers by being the first baby of the year, we are hoping she comes a smidge early... yea tax credit!!