7.21.2008

Alabama
Night #1

I'm here in Alabama with the kids visiting family for a few weeks. Needless to say, these were not the original sleeping arrangements of the evening. Somehow, after one and then the other waking up at who-knows-what-hour and both of them crying and wanting to be right next to me, and neither wanting the other to have me, we all found a happy place on a little round fouton cushion in the middle of the living room floor.
Don't you love getting little ones used to sleeping in a different place? Needless to say, we will be hunting down a pack and play today!
This post is dedicated to my good friend Erin Neiner who is experiencing the exact same thing this week =)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Leah, Even though sleeping a new place can be "interesting", we are very glad you are here :)

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone here =)

Stephanie (Wolynes) Steinbart said...

Hey now...I must say we are providing deluxe accommodations for our guests! Jack is sleeping in a closet and Drew has migrated to the floor (with a little help from momma!) WISH you were here!!

Debbie Mishoe said...

So funny! I've been there! I figured it out though for Abigail anyway...Aaron's parents have her a room all to herself...we try to do everything just like we do at home...play her music and then put a gate in the doorway...worked pretty good for the time I was there!