8.20.2007

Adventures in Potty Training


I never would have guessed that my 100th post would be a potty training update! How appropriate!

Thus far I have learned that not all PP is created equal....

1. There's the elusive "actually-made-it-in-the-potty" PP

2. The "almost-made-it-to-the-potty" PP

3. The "I-just-sat-on-the-potty-for-10-minutes-and-then-PP'd-somewhere-else-within-2-minutes-of-getting-off-the-potty" PP

4. The "I-PP'd-in-my-brother's-closet" PP

5. Finally, my personal favorite, the mysterious "Olivia-where-did-you-go-PP??!" PP

5 comments:

Erin Neiner said...

Oh, Leah, I am cracking up!!!
Oh boy...sounds like it has been interesting! Maybe you should stay clear of the "the pub-a-lick bathroom" for a bit!

:)

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Oh Erin... I am DREADING taking her into a public restroom....I don't even use them myself!!! AAAAAAA!

S said...

how cute! i am dreading that stage, so am trying to hold off a little on this one til we make our move!

Janelle said...

Leah you are just halarious at how you describe things! You are discreet in a blunt sort of way! Olivia's a smart one so hopefully she'll catch on real soon! In the meantime, try as you might to keep your chin up, or maybe you should keep your chin down always looking for those "mystery" places that Olivia might decide to go PP!

Monica said...

Hey do you have a stow and go van? I keep a potty seat in my van. I can't even tell you how many times I have had to get that baby out in order to avoid pp in the car seat :)