8.21.2007

Easy Peanut Butter Cookies

I came across the EASIEST peanut butter cookie recipe today:

1 cup peanut butter
1 cup sugar
1 egg

1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix ingredients together, form into 1 inch balls, press with a fork, and bake on an ungreased cookie sheet for 8-10 minutes.

This is not the most delicious peanut butter cookie I've ever tasted. It is a little grainy from the sugar, and it turns out either soft (if you bake it closer to 8 minutes) or crunchy (closer to 10 minutes)-- no complex chewy/crispy texture that I tend to favor. They are, however, very yummy for being so ridiculously simple and easy. Alex, Olivia, and AJ certainly weren't complaining!

Note: Some of the reviews I read about these cookies complained that the dough didn't hold together too well. I mixed the ingredients with an electric mixer and had no problems with the dough.

1 comments:

Erin Neiner said...

this sounds great, especially in a pinch. I love pb cookies so its probably hard to go wrong. :P