5.02.2007

Answers

And here are the answers to Olivia's Birthday Quiz!
1. Key (kitty)
2. crazies (craisins)
3. eye queen coke (ice cream cone)
4. shoeys (shoes)
5. boon boon (balloon)
6. low (lotion)
7. nakeup (makeup)
8. fwen (friend)
9. moe moe (either Moses or Nemo)
10. peetsey (pizza)
11. nack (snack)
12. ban ban (bandaid)
13. pay (play or toothpaste)
14. bakey (spaghetti)
15. cookie (cookie)
Bonus:
dopie (doughnut)
cratchie (cracker)
Even thought she didn't get them all right, Erin will receive an autographed copy of my book if I ever write one for participating :)

4 comments:

Rebecca M. said...

How Sweet. I am looking forward to the day when Micah's communication becomes understandable. I hope you have a great day!:) I will be praying too.

Ben and Carissa said...

What a fun mommy you are. I have been listening to how Ethan says things and I just laugh at how it would look written out. I must admit that I pondered the list and even attemped to de-code a few, but I was quite stumped!! Do I get a book too?? I played, kind of. Call me for my mailing address when you get it published. Thanks!

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Rebecca-- it is so funny how you learn a new language when your kids start talking :) It is a fun time!

Carissa-- since you played-sort of- and since I'm a big push-over-- you can have a book too :)

Erin Neiner said...

YEAH!!! Thank you! I can't wait for my most anticipated book, even if it's not until the year 2025 I receive it! ;)