5.02.2007

Prayer Request

Please pray for Dr. and Mrs. Horn

"Last Wednesday, Beth and I received news from her doctor, that Beth has a case of fairly advanced cancer. The Lord has chosen that for us. We are confident that the Lord is at work in all of this, He is sustaining us. The cancer is of two types. One type is in her upper chest area. There is a tumor in her upper chest, which the doctors are calling in situ, but the other form of cancer has broken out of that cell and is making its way into her lymph system. There is at least one major set of lymph nodes that has been compromised. We are asking the Lord that He would be gracious and not allow that to spread."- Dr. Sam Horn

Go to the Brookside Baptist Church website to listen to his messages preached at Brookside and Northland.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my...I'll surely be praying. Where did you find this out Leah? I sent out my "mass e-mail prayer request"...I'm SO thankful we have prayer to lean on!! Love ya girl!