4.30.2007

Special Day

Happy Birthday Olivia!
The Big Two is here, and we are ready to celebrate with a trip to the playground to play with your buddy Emma. Unfortunately, Abigail won't be able to make it because she has a potty training conflict.

Our little package.

In honor of Olivia's birthday, I'd like to play "guess that word". Below you will find a list of some of Olivia's words, spelled exactly how she says them. The answers will be posted WEDNESDAY, and if anyone gets them all right they will win a free autographed copy of my book if I ever write one.

1. Key
2. crazies
3. eye queen coke
4. shoeys
5. boon boon
6. low
7. nakeup
8. fwen
9. moe moe
10. peetsey
11. nack
12. ban ban
13. pay
14. bakey
15. cookie
Bonus:
dopie
cratchie
butt (hint: she likes to push the "butt" in the elevator)


Like Mother Like Daughter?

Leah- 1980-ish

Olivia- 2007



7 comments:

Erin Neiner said...

Hey---could I persuade you for an extention?? I want to work these out and give this a shot! What a great idea!!! Give us a couple days before you post the answers....

:)

[please]

Erin Neiner said...

OK---I called in reinforcements for this one (ie. john) Here's our stab at it:

1. "please"
2. "kisses"
3. "ice cream cone"
4. "shoes"
5. "balloon"
6. "hello"
7. "makeup"
8. "friend"
9. "more"
10. "pizza"
11. "snack"
12. "banana"
13. "play"
14. "blankie"
15. ...uh..."cookie"???

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Hey Erin! Thanks for participating in our "party game". I'll wait and post the answers on Wednesday :) I wish you could hear her little language. She's so funny!

The Barkers said...

Hey Leah! I don't have time right now to figure out all the words but I just had to say the picture of you and picture of Olivia are so sweet! She looks a lot like you!

Unknown said...

Hey Girl...Happy Birthday to my sweet Olivia:) I can remember that day like it was yesterday!!!! It's amazing how time flies and kids grow up. Well, until David & Shalimar have a little girl - Olivia is the CUTEST little lady around!! :) I hope her day is special mama! (btw, I posted a post, check it out for the update:)
Love ya!

Tfipps said...

So cute!! Happy Birthday Olivia! I love how you posted a picture of you at the same age. You two really do look alike...not that any of us doubted that!

Stephanie (Wolynes) Steinbart said...

Happy Birthday Olivia! Hope you have a great day and get lots of presents!
Love,
Canon