2.22.2007

The Wedding (Part 2 of Week in Review)

Yeah! We seized the opportunity to get an actual family picture :) AJ is already showing his enthusiasm for all the wedding festivities.

Jonathan and I practically grew up together. I am the first-born grandchild and he came along 3 years later. He was my "best cousin" growing up, but I consider him to be my brother. He looked so sharp on his wedding day, and Gina looked beautiful. I am thrilled (and somewhat relieved) that he found a great young woman with whom he can share his life. Welcome to our loud family Gina!

This was the sword ceremony. So neat!! Who needs bows and flowers when you have decorated marines lining the aisle?


Little AJ is spending some time with Papa.




5 comments:

Beth said...

Wow! Great family picture Leah! The wedding looks beautiful. A.J. does have a great face and Olivia is such a beautiful little copy of you! I can just imagine her great personality!

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Thanks Beth! I just left a comment on your blog as you were leaving a comment on mine :) I'm praying for your house-hunting!

Stephanie (Wolynes) Steinbart said...

The family picture looks SO great! I can't believe how big Olivia is! And her long flowing hair...just like her mamma. We are doing well, you and I need to catch up soon! Luv you!

Erin Neiner said...

Ditto on the fam picture. I understand how challenging that can be! :) I love AJ's little face!Jonathan looks great! WOW...kids sure do grow up these days! Hope you are doing well & somewhat back in routine!

Anonymous said...

Well said.