12.03.2006

What a Weekend!

A VERY EMBARRASSING MOMENT. . . I was making rice for the Spanish Christmas fellowship when our smoke alarm went off. Alex turned it off, but this smoke alarm alerts the fire department when it goes off. So... I'm standing in my robe in my kitchen when I suddenly hear BAM BAM BAM! FIRE DEPARTMENT! As funny as the situation was, I don't remember the last time I felt that embarrassed.
Nevertheless... we had a great time at the Fellowship!
Here's a picture of our group. We had a great time together! God is doing a wonderful work among the people here, and we are so blessed to participate in it!
The Children are Surviving it All

Olivia looked a little tired Sunday morning. She wasn't exactly in the mood to be photographed :) I'm learning that getting a decent picture of your newborn and toddler together isn't as easy as it looks.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

GIRL...I love you! Your stories keep me entertained:)

I'm on my way to the ER tonight to have surgery:)

Love ya...will keep you posted via e-mail!

Lova, Dana

Beth said...

You're right about the picture thing. You have to take about 200 pictures and then post the cute ones that actually turn out! Keep snapping.

Heather said...

Your children are beautiful!!! You asked if I had any advice on raising a toddler and a newborn...it isn't always easy, but it is SO worth it!!! Victoria and Logan are so close now and get along (for the most part) so well!

Get plenty of rest and don't over due it!

Monica said...

Isn't that the truth! It usually takes us several takes :) That is only when they all feel like cooperating at the same time!

Funny story about the fire department!!!!! At least you weren't indecent :)