11.30.2006

We're Back!

Whew! That "time we will not have internet" sure took a little longer than expected! Nevertheless, the Millans are back online. Here's a brief re-cap of these past few months:

Sept 29th-- We closed on our house
Sept 30th-- We moved into our house
October 14th-- We had a baby
November 17th-18th -- Alex's ordination weekend

We look back on these past few months with THANKSGIVING to the Lord for His grace and mercy on our lives!

Here is a picture of our sweet little AJ. I'll post the story in another blog.




Thanks to all who have left comments and who have been praying for us!

10 comments:

Jenny said...

oh, what a cutie pie!

Erin Neiner said...

Leah: Little AJ is so adorable...he just makes me laugh! What a cutie...you're probably right---he's probably smaller than Jack! Love the hair! I want to just eat him up! He and Jack are going to be great buds!!! ;)

Love ya,
erin

Tfipps said...

Wow! Could he look any more like his father?! Glad you're back online.

Unknown said...

He is SO a spittin' image of Alex...poor kid:) jk! (A lil' sister love...tell Big brother I miss him out here:)

I can't wait to see more pics!
ttyl, Love ya girl...Dana

PS--I'm SOOOOO glad you're back online!

PSS--I don't have a "date" for the surgery yet, but my Surgeon wants it all done with before Cmas. As long as I am in by 12/14, I'll be good to fly home on the 21st:) Will send an e-mail as soon as I have the surgery set up with them!

Heather said...

He really looks like his daddy and is SO precious looking!!!

So glad to see you back online and doing well after a couple of busy months!!

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

I suppose he does look just like his daddy :) I guess I just can't win-- my little girl doesn't even look like me :)

Unknown said...

Oh Leah Dear...Olivia is a spittin' image of you and AJ is a spittin' image of Alex! Like Mother like Daughter. Like Father like son:) LOL Love ya girl!

Beth said...

Cute cute cute! I've checked your blog everyday waiting for pictures of the little guy! Glad you're back!

Ben and Carissa said...

Oh My! He is so sweet! Congratulations on all the wonderful things going on in your life! The Lord is so good!!

carissa said...

YEAH! I've been waiting for you :) Great to hear that you had a safe delivery. He's adorable.