12.07.2006

Catching Up



Alex's mom and grandma visited during his ordination weekend back in November. They enjoyed our trip to downtown Charleston.

What did mommy get you Olivia?? Let me explain. I was driving home alone with the kiddies and just had to zip through the drive thru for a Coke. I went ahead and ordered a kid's size Sprite for Olivia. When the lady handed me the drinks, Olivia saw that I got one for her and yelled "yeah!" That just cracked me up! She felt sooo special that she got her own little drink. After we got home, she walked around with her drink and grinned ear to ear everytime she took a sip. Oh the joy that a little kiddie drink brings!

Olivia is helping mommy clean the windows.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl...Charleston looks SO beautiful! I'll have to save some pennies to come see you before Olivia makes it to Kindergarten:) lol
Love ya, Dana

Heather said...

I feel the same way when Victoria and I do something together! Every once in a while...our morning gets so crazy and she doesn't get to sit down and eat breakfast...so we swing into our local McDonalds for a "treat". She feels so important (and big) when she gets to bring in her hotcake meal to preschool and eat breakfast with her teacher! ;)

HOw does Olivia like her little brother?

S said...

The pictures are adorable. The other day we went to Fazolis and used their bib, Esther drank out of a straw, and used a "big people" spoon. It was amazing. I didn't even have any baggage to have to bring in. :)

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Heather-- that's sooo cute how Victoria takes her hotcake meal to school :)

Shannon-- I LOVED it when Olivia finally got the straw thing! It is great.

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Heather-- Olivia is good with AJ. She really doesn't pay any attention to him-- which is good news. She is very sweet to him-- loves to kiss him and pat him and point out his eyes and nose and mouth.

Matt and Karen said...

Leah, I'm so glad to see you back! You're little AJ is so cute and looks so old already, must be the hair... :-) I'm waiting to see a picture of the new Leah. I think the first time I met you, you were wearing curlers!! :-) Funny!

Erin Neiner said...

Hey:
I love Olivia's outfit in the big-girl cup picture! Love the kacki skirt and striped tights!!! I have a little storage bin of girls clothes that I just can't pass up...maybe someday I'll be able to use them!!??!! :)

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Tights are so much fun! The right pair can make just about any outfit cute :)