9.21.2006

Thirty-Something Weeks



Here I am at thirty-something weeks. Whew! Believe me when I say that I don't really feel as bad as I look in the picture :) It was just taken at about 10:30 p.m. after Wednesday night church. I havn't been as fortunate this time around to squeeze into normal clothes for the final stretch, so I was pleased to find this jean dress at Motherhood Maternity last week. It is so comfy, I plan on wearing it at least every other day until I have this baby. Decent maternity clothes are not easy to find these days, and I was happy to find a good balance between a big teddy bear jumper and the disco-barbie maternity line.

10 comments:

Janelle said...

Leah, you are so adorable and I think you look great!!! I guess it helps being somewhat taller. If you recall I am one of those shorties and I felt like I was sticking out two feet or so by the end. Keep looking gorgeous, not too much longer now!!!
Love, Janelle

Matt and Karen said...

Oh, that is so true about the two classes of maternity clothes! Love the dress, you look great. Wear it everyday with pride! :-)

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Thanks Janelle! Height does help :)

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Hey Karen! I think we left a comment at the exact same time! Oh yes-- I should write a book "101 Ways to Wear the same Maternity Dress". Since of course-- you usually just find one that works :)

Erin Neiner said...

Leah, my friend, I have a jumper that looks just like the one you have on here (same company, same dark denim color & oh so comfy). I would wear it to bed if I could (hee hee). Yes, the maternity clothing excitement has worn off and I am looking forward to getting into my "normal" clothes again!!! You still look great!! (I think that would be awesome if our kiddo's were born on the same day!!!)

Stacy Potts said...

Hi Leah! It was so good to hear from you. You look good. Your little girl is a doll. Have fun with this new little one. Love, Jamie Potts

Tfipps said...

You could've fooled me...I thought you would be more into the Disco Barbie look!! You look great.

Heather said...

You are beautiful looking!!! I was twice the size of that at 30 something weeks!!!

Monica said...

You looked just super. I wish I could look like that at 10pm!!!

Sarah said...

Leah, you look great! And I totally understand about the whole maternity clothes issue - it's not easy finding that balance (and comfort)! I'm glad to hear you are feeling well too =)