9.22.2006

Big Shoes to Fill....Literally!


My heart melted this morning when Olivia scooted into the kitchen wearing her mamma's shoes! It was her redeeming moment, seeing as how I just surveyed the mess she had just made of the house in the first thirty minutes of the day. What a vivid reminder right before my eyes to "walk in love as Christ also hath loved us and hath given himself...!" My shoes are on the floor today and at Goodwill tomorrow. My WALK is impressed on her little mind forever!

4 comments:

Erin Neiner said...

Leah:
Isn't the Lord good to give us little reminders now while they are still so young and impressionable. This fact has also been hitting me as I hear Drew say things like: "Oh my goodness!", "Oh Man!" & "Wait a second." It's so cute & funny but who do you think he picked those things up from---"yours truly!" May we be continually fervant in the training and nurture of these little tender hearts!!!

Liesl said...

Thanks for always bringing spiritual thoughts to the blogging world!
I'll be praying for your last few weeks incubating AJ!
Are you coming to the Pettit Reunion next August?

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Oh yes Liesl! Well, I should say Lord willing, we are planning on being there. It sounds like next year will be a better time for everyone than this year was (with all the babies being born)

Unknown said...

Isn't she the cutest:) Give Olivia kisses from Auntie!
Love ya girl!