9.20.2006

Pizza Night


We made homemade pizza the other night, and Olivia wanted to get in on the action! I gave her her own little piece of dough to knead, and she had a blast! I wish that I could have gotten a picture of her sticking her foot in the dough... hmmm I never tried that method before. We did make a very helpful discovery in our homemade pizza-perfecting journey-- bread flour is better than all-purpose flour. (Duh.. I guess that's why it's called BREAD flour!) The texture of the crust is much chewier. One of these days, we'll get it right. Thanks for your help Olivia!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't my lil' Olivia (who is growing SO fast) so cute:) btw girl, how do you make pizza dough from scratch, with flour. I always use the Jiffy mix for a whopping 43 cents:) Teach me the secrets of being a real adulte:) lol

Love ya girl! Dana :)