12.08.2008

37 Weeks!!! Praise the Lord! Now if someone would just let Clara know that she can start packing up shop and join the rest of the family... we've got a Christmas card to get out!

On the SUNNY side: I'm 4 cm. 80%. Head perfectly down. Full term. My sweet little Olivia and AJ (both born between 37 and 38 weeks) are safely and lovingly being cared for at grandma's house.

On the PARTLY CLOUDY WITH SLIGHT CHANCE OF RAINY side: I am feeling unusually impatient and restless and I really miss my sweet Olivia and AJ who are safely and lovingly being cared for at grandma's house. So being the mature, spiritually-minded person I need to be... I'm already planning to lunch at Los Reyes tomorrow in case I don't go into labor tonight... there's nothing like drowning your discouragement in enchilada sauce and chile queso! MMMM... even if I do go into labor, there's always take-out.

Thanks for putting up with all these pregnancy posts, and thanks especially for offering up some much-needed encouraging comments these past few weeks! Soon life will return to normal, AJ will have to be potty trained, I'll eventually venture out into public by myself with 3 children 3 and under (and believe me, I am sure something post-worthy will come out of that!), Olivia will say something brilliantly funny, and Clara will pass one of those million little landmarks babies pass in their first months of life. So stay tuned =)

5 comments:

Karis said...

Praising the Lord with you for a full term baby! Enjoy Clara or Mexican food (whichever one you get today)!

Stephanie (Wolynes) Steinbart said...

Guess what I did today???? Mailed your Clara box!! And not a day too soon or late! Watch for it and enjoy!

N. Conaway said...

I am going to go into a deep depression when I bring the kids back home! Everytime I see a school bus, Sleeping Beauty, Cars, My little pony snacks, basketball cereal (cocoa puffs) and the list goes on and on and on!

I could write a book on the times that we have laughed over the funny things those two have said and done! Papa Dan going to work in his pajamas (according to Olivia)and on and on.

Janelle said...

Just so you know, I went into labor a few hours after I ate Mexican food with my first! Maybe, hopefully, Clara will like Mexican food as well!

The Barkers said...

Yea! So happy you made it to 37! I pray she comes sooner than later. I prayed my whole pregnancy for at least 37 weeks since my first baby was born at 34. 37 came and went and so did 38, 39, 40, 41, and I was one day shy of 42! I hope that is not the case for you. I was pretty miserable and the anticipation was ridiculous! Sounds like you have a great head start on dilation! Can't wait to see pictures of your new little one!