4.17.2008


As long as there is a Chick-fil-A down the road, I will GLADLY pass by McDonalds, BK, Taco Bell, etc. I used to think that Chick-fil-A was really good, but a bit expensive for a fast food pit stop. I still think it is pricier than it's competitors, but Chick-fil-A has won my business. How?
  • Chicken that looks like real chicken
  • Special bendy straws for the kids drinks
  • Somewhat educational toys in the kid's meals
  • PLASTIC PLACEMATS THAT STICK ON THE TABLE!!!!
  • Fast Drive thru's (most of the time)
  • Cashiers who smile
  • LEMONADE!!
  • If you don't like the toy, you can trade it in for an ice-cream!

Eat More Chikin'!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

I'm a huge Chick-fil-a fan as well! Of course, we don't have one here in the lonely land of Lincoln. I have to settle for my "fix" when we go to Indy to visit my parents. I love that they have good food and a great kids' play place at the same time.

Ben and Carissa said...

Yum! Yum! I agree! One of my all-time favorites!!
"It's my pleasure!"

Heather said...

I love Chick-fil-a!! We don't have them out here so I am always ready to go eat at one when we head back to PA. I love their kids meals too...it does look like real chicken!!!

Stephanie (Wolynes) Steinbart said...

Ok, and I have one more to add to the list:
The ONLY fast food establishment that actually sanitizes their playgrounds!