12.16.2007

Christmas Program!
Today was a big day for our church. Our first ever children's Christmas program took place, and the children certainly rose to the occasion! Seeing all of them prance into the room with their little neckties, fluffy sparkling dresses, and bouncing curls made me smile. It also reminded me of Christmas past when I was sitting in a pile of ruffles waiting to get lined up for the big program. Sara Parks has diligently worked with them, and she even went the extra mile to make sure that every child had a special part... even if it was just saying "Dios le bendiga" (God bless you) at the very end. Our greatest desire was to see some of the parents come and hear the Gospel, and they did! Praise the Lord!



After the service, we had a special lunch where everyone brought their finest dish to share!

One of the biggest challenges for me is keeping track of my children... especially one in particular. Has anyone seen Olivia??
"Mommy, I'm stuck!"
(good thing mommy had the camera close by)

A.J. was not feeling the Christmas spirit! That's o.k. little buddy, mommy feels the same way sometimes!



2 comments:

Pumpkinhead-Michelle said...

Haahaa! That is yoo funny. I bet she won't do that again:)

Karis said...

I had to laugh about your comment about keeping track of Olivia. I have the exact same thoughts about Kayla, and Kayla also gets herself into "situations." You would think she would stick by me since we're in churches she's not familiar with, but no...