4.17.2007

AJ's First Cereal



AJ: Hey mom! What's going on?



Mom: Well, today you are going to try something new

AJ: Something new?



Mom: You are growing up so fast, and it's time for you to eat some big boy cereal!

AJ: Big Boy Cereal!!!!! That's soooo exciting!



AJ: Mom, you always have great ideas for us!

Mom: O.K. AJ, here it comes! What do you think of your big boy cereal?



AJ: Um....well.... its .... different! Are you sure it's o.k. for me to swallow this stuff?


AJ: I think I could get used to this!


8 comments:

Stephanie (Wolynes) Steinbart said...

SO cute!! These are the best pictures of AJ! I totally see those eyes... you know, swooning, "Jacob, oh, Jacob..."
:)

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Ha!! I forgot about that one! He was so smiley and cute-- It was hard to pic which pictures to use. I'm smitten by this little guy!

Tfipps said...

Soooo cute. Love the dialogue!

mitchells2000 said...

Very cute and creative post! I can't believe he's getting so big already! He is absolutely adorable!

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures! The captions go along so good with them! It's good to know that your endearing flair for the dramatic hasn't changed at all!! You are always so funny!

Anonymous said...

Oops, forgot to say that that last comment was from me, not some weird anonymous person! ;)
~Nichole Bergstresser

Erin Neiner said...

I love his big eyes, like he's saying, "Gimme that good stuff, momma!!!" He looks like such a happy little guy!!!

Karis said...

How adorable -- love the smiles.