1.15.2007

Odds n Ends

AJ and daddy relaxing on Saturday morning while...

Mommy and Olivia are busy making cinnamon rolls!!! MMMM! By the way, the hat was a gift from great-grandma and Olivia now wants to wear it around the house all the time.



Olivia had her own special cinnamon rolls!



Sunday was a good day. We were actually about 20 minutes early for church. I am a stickler about having EVERYTHING ready the night before, but it still feels like it takes 5 hours to get everyone ready and out the door.

"O.k. Olivia, Mommy lets you take a buddy with you for the ride to church-- but don't you think Lion is a bit much??" She LOVES her lion chair! She wanted so badly to take it with her. Alex and I found it at Sam's for 13 bucks!!! Woohoo! I've always wanted to get one from Pottery Barn, but those are like $99 (unless, of course, you are an expert e-bayer like my friend Stephanie!)



Thanks for the cute sweater Grandma! Olivia looked extra cute on Sunday. I wanted to get a picture of her, but the child cannot stand to have her picture taken.
No, Mommy didn't forget about you AJ! He looked adorable on Sunday with his little collared shirt and vest. Dad slicked his hair-- Mommy's little man!!! (This isn't a great picture of him-- he was a little fussy before we walked out the door)

5 comments:

mitchells2000 said...

The cinnamon rolls look yummy! :-)

Erin Neiner said...

Hi Friend~
Love those sweet kids of yours! What a wonderful husband God brought into your life!! You waited and were greatly rewarded! :) Hey~is that heart dish the one we got you for your wedding...not that I expect you to remeber...

We just got back from Yarnell's wedding...I'll post a blog about it soon; we came home to water in the basement so it's a bit crazy here now!

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Yes! I almost mentioned that when I wrote the post! You gave me that heart dish and two little ones and some dish towels-- I remember :) I love using those dishes because I feel like they say "I love you" whenever I set them before my family (yes, I know that sounds cheesy-- but it is how I feel). Great gift! Thanks friend!

Beth said...

Leah, It's great to catch up on your life. I'm glad that all is well! Love ya! Beth (Whitely) Baxter

Liesl said...

We must live the same Sunday to Sunday life. Elijah asks, what's Saturday for? --- because he doesn't do school. And I say, it's for sleeping in, a little bit of fun, and GETTING READY FOR SUNDAY!
Could you email me at lleecounterman@gmail.com so I can send you something I've been thinking about? Thanks!