12.22.2006

Our Pathetic Attempt at Christmas Pictures

Everything seemed to start out just fine....


Olivia was holding little AJ...

The chair wasn't working, so we decide to move the photo shoot to the floor...

Then Olivia lost her shoe and AJ was removed from the picture for a minute...

When AJ returned, he started crying, and Olivia quickly shoos him off her lap...

Hmmm.. Maybe he should sit next to his sister...

Maybe on the other side....

Maybe we should just try pictures another day!

3 comments:

Erin Neiner said...

Leah, Made me laugh out loud!!! While doing one of the pictures with Drew and Jack on our blog, I had also placed Jack next to drew. After Uncle Doug took a couple of pictures and Jack was still crying, I could see the "Im all done with this" on Drews face as he leaned away to let Jack go his own way...thankfully I was just arms length away to catch him! So cute you got it all on film! I love their little outfits!! And I LOVE AJ's little scared face...not quite feelin' the love, either! :)

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

I know exactly what you mean when the older one wants to "shake off" the little one. It was just so funny, I wish that we would have had a video camera going. Olivia just looked absolutely disgusted with AJ. One minute she wanted him on her lap, the next minute she was through with him.... Oh boy!

Beth said...

I love it Leah! Ha! I know exactly what you mean. Those pics where both kids are looking at the camera and both smiling are soooo rare!!! We treasure the few we get. I can't imagine adding more kids to the mix.