12.10.2006

For Kaitlin


This post is dedicated to my wonderful little sister Kaitlin. I just want you to know that I am so so proud of you! You have brought so much joy to your family, and you are miles upon miles ahead of where I was at when I was your age. You are a wonderful aunt to little Olivia and AJ, I hope that Olivia gains from the example that you have set before her. I want her to see and learn from your compassionate heart and meek spirit. Your sensitivity to and love for the Lord is evident. These teen years can be full of trials, but keep your eyes on the Lord and be filled with His Word!! Don't get caught up in the self-life. Live to serve others in His name! Stay faithful little sis! Katie-pooh, we love you!

2 comments:

Heather said...

WOW!! What a great tribute to your little sister! It is SO great to have God-honoring family members isn't it?

Erin Neiner said...

Kaitlin:
What a beautiful picture! You have changed so much since Leah's wedding. I know much of the reason you are following the Lord is also due to a wonderful big sister!! Praise the Lord, and may God continue His blessing on you as you seek to follow Him!

erin