8.23.2006

AJ's Room

We have finally agreed upon the "decor" for the baby's room. In the midst of first-born bliss, we threw practicality to the wind and went with "all girl". Duuh. Now, in the process of gearing up for AJ, definite opinions have surfaced as to the decor of our son's room. I liked animals, and Alex liked transportation. I liked brown, green and cream. Alex liked red, blue, and khaki brown. Just as I was ready to begin gathering all the planes and trains together, I found the A to Z collection from Pottery Barn Kids! Talk about a compromise! We both like it. It has ALL the colors, and it has BOTH animals AND planes and trains :) (not to mention the ABC'S for a good literary start in life). Score! I hope the bumper, bedskirt, and quilt show up on ebay soon :)

5 comments:

Monica said...

Love it!!!!!!

Heather said...

It looks so cool and I love the bold colors! I Just finished decorating Logans room! It was the first time I had done his room because since he was about 6 months old we have lived in apartments!

Tfipps said...

E-bay is definitely the way to go for Pottery Barn Kids stuff. We missed you guys this year at the HP wedding. We were in Charleston the first part of last week...sorry we couldn't see you, but we were there a very short time.

Unknown said...

Hey Friend!

I NEED YOUR PHONE NUMBER:) or a return call from Alex's phone:) I have some things to catch you up on....and since I have obviously looking up your page wrong, I have gotten all the updates from Chucky Cheese and the PT&A for lil' AJ's room:) Whew....give me a call!
Miss and love ya lots!!
Dana

PS--Give Olivia all my love! :)

Katie Barker said...

Great compromise. I love it!