9.04.2008

My Little Teacher

Olivia is really into the whole school thing right now. Yesterday, she told me that she was going to tell me a Bible Story....

[Mommy is sitting attentively and listening to this entire monologue]

Olivia: Today I am going to tell you a Bible Story

You don't talk. I talk. If you talk you won't get a skittle.

Stand up. Now we're going to sing head and shoulders knees and toes. [Begin singing]

Sit down. Now don't talk. I'm going to tell you a Bible story. You don't talk.

My name is Mrs. Z... [name of her teacher]. Don't talk. Stand up. Now sit down.

Today I'm going to tell you a story about God is Not Happy with the Little Child.

[Hmmmmm....]

I can't wait to hear tomorrow's story!!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

We teachers never know what they will come home telling! Obviously, keeping quiet is the thing she mostly needs to remember! Keep posting, we love sharing in your lives this way. Mrs. B.