4.07.2008

I'm Beginning to See the Light!



So I'm watching one of my shows when a commercial captured my attention. I wish I had the exact words, but it was a Kraft commercial advertising their newest salad dressing. Have you seen it? They enthusiastically declared something along the line that Kraft now has a salad dressing made with real ingredients... no artificial flavors or preservatives. I'm thinking, hmmmm... what have I been eating up until Kraft decided to use real ingredients... who else isn't using real ingredients... this is scary. Alex and I often joke about chicken nuggets, and how it probably isn't chicken, just a formula that makes it taste and look like chicken. Maybe we weren't too far off.


Lest you think I'm ready to start grinding my own wheat, let me assure you that I still have a tube of French bread in the fridge. I just need to start educating myself a little more about prepackaged stuff, and make some necessary substitutions.

5 comments:

Beth said...

Great new look for your blog! Such a cute picture- AJ looks like he's being arrested. Food is scarey-- I'd rather not know!

Ben and Carissa said...

I saw that commercial and thought the same thing!

Ben and Carissa said...

Oh, and I love the new look! I looked at templates for weeks! Way too many choices!!

Rebecca M. said...

Your Blog looks great Leah! When I was looking at templates I felt Like I was purse shopping. It had to fit my personality as well as my outfit (or in this case my mood:) so many choices especially since my moods have been changing so often during this pregnancy hahaha!

Stephanie (Wolynes) Steinbart said...

Oh! I love your new blog! It is so pretty (very you!)
We'll talk soon!