9.06.2007

Cover Your Mouth!

I've been a little behind on keeping my blog updated this week... not that there has been any less activity around here than usual. I have finally decided to sit down and make a concentrated effort to figure out FACEBOOK... so confusing still, but it's worth it to see so many folks that I haven't had contact with in years!

Olivia doesn't usually walk around the house in her undies and a big hairbow... she just had a spill, and I decided to wait until after breakfast to re-outfit her for the day. Why the picture?? I guess that this could be considered as her first science experiment... "How Far Can a Sneeze Travel?" My little darling sneezed Mini-Wheats all the was across the table at me. Can you seek all the little specks on the table?
AJ and a serious case of bed-head :) .. or is that just how I cut his hair?We had a Nemo picnic today. We all love pizza!
Here's a great tip that I received from my smarty friend (clue: her last name starts with Stein and ends with Bart) , and so I'm passing it along to you. Use a simple pair scissors to cut up the kids' food! I snipped that pizza down in no time!




9 comments:

Heather said...

Is it me, or did AJ just grow up from one post to the next?? He is sitting up and has a plate of his own!! Your kids are just so CUTE!!!

The Barkers said...

I promis Facebook is so easy once you figure it out. The hardest part about it is, it can become an addiction! Watch out! Don't even bother adding all the applications you can add. From what I understand, most of them allow your page to become public whether you want it to or not. You can be my friend! :-)

The Barkers said...

Oh! Hilarious picture of the sneezing!

Janelle said...

That is a great tip on the scissors! I'll have to try that sometime!

The projectile sneezing must run in kid genes or something. Mine has done that with oatmeal! It's a little bit funny, but pretty gross at the same time!

Great pictures!

Unknown said...

I love my lil' bed-head man:) They are both so cute Leah. Can't say I'd be the happy auntie to have mini-wheat’s sneezed at me?!?! Funny yes, but absolutely gross:) lol Oh, Michael wrote his name today for the first time:) :) He will be four next Friday...how time flies!

Facebook...once you figure it out, let me know. I have a cazillion people begging me to do a MySpace again, but rather not go that route. I have a "deactivated" facebook cause I can't figure it out...maybe you can be my helper since you got me into blogging:)
Love ya girl!
Dana

Erin Neiner said...

I am impressed with the power behind that sneeze! She has some good lungs for sure!! So...why does AJ look like he's 2 years old in these pictures??!! :) I am impressed he is eating pizza! :) Jack had his first grilled cheese sand today!

Stephanie (Wolynes) Steinbart said...

What cuties!! Keep that girl's sneezles away though, they look deadly! You need to let Erin know that eating pizza is only the beginning for a mini millan....next is fish tacos and salsa!!

Beth said...

Yep! scissors are the best for everything (quesadillas, pizza, french toast and pancakes, grilled cheese, breaded chicken patties, EVERYTHING!) So, "undies"... is she officially potty-trained.

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Yes, AJ is a monster... it seems like he has doubled in size in the past month or so...can you blame him?... he has monster genes :)

Beth-- Oh how I wish she was potty trained! This is definately not as easy as I thought it was going to be :)