3.26.2007

The Kiddos

Squeeky squealin' clean!

Earlier this evening, I was sitting on the porch enjoying the beautiful spring weather, Olivia was saying hi to all the puppies that passed by our house, and AJ was perfecting his bubble spitting skills. Just when I thought that the moment couldn't be any more perfect, Olivia looked up at me with the cutest "I have the best idea in the world" look on her face and said "eye queen?" (translation: ice cream). Ah yes-- a final touch to a fresh spring evening!

Olivia is helping mommy with AJ's bath. (note to grandma: AJ was NOT in the tub when I took this picture)

My little gardener!



5 comments:

Stephanie (Wolynes) Steinbart said...

Hey Hey Hey!! I have missed you! I was hoping all was well with y'all. Glad to hear it was only a mild case of "Sassy stubbornness"! I will most definitely come to see you, my friend. I will be in NC for the Summer - only a couple hours away! Yay!! Your kiddos are getting so big, I must meet them before I am yet another child behind the curve!

mitchells2000 said...

Hey, Leah! Good to see you back in the blogging world! The pics of your kiddos are adorable! Hey, could you send me Steve&BA's contact info? crhbmitchellfam@juno.com I would appreciate it!

Tfipps said...

Love the comment to the "grandma" about AJ not being in the tub...I understand having to clarify those things for grandparents!!

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Yes Trisha! Gotta let grandma know that her grandbabies are in good hands :)

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

Yes Trisha! Gotta let grandma know that her grandbabies are in good hands :)