7.06.2006

Score!

When my husband handed me a box and said "this is full of baby clothes someone is selling", I received it with gladness and immediately started rummaging through the contents therein. BEAUTIFUL clothes in BEAUTIFUL condition from stores I might buy a hairbow from during their semi-annual clearance sales! SCORE! I'm talking OUTFITS already coordinated and fastened together for $3.00. PLUS-- Olivia needs clothes for the upcoming winter because we are no longer in a climate where the child can practically go barefoot 9 months out of the year. As I added clothes to my "to keep" pile, I was thinking "We are saving soooo much money! This is great! I think that we are even getting first dibbs on this stuff! This is just great!" Well-- when all was said and done, I added up the prices to the grand total of $87.00. Uhhhh.... sooo... I guess everything does add up. Not to worry! That was just round one. I went through the clothes one more time for the second cut, and whittled down the bounty to a price my husband wouldn't laugh at. In the end-- What a blessing!!!

0 comments: